Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

My Thank You Prayer


Thank you for the sunsets
Thank you for the sea
Thank you for the diving
And all it has shown me

Thank you for the stars
And the beautiful crescent moon
Thank you for the sunrise
Although sometimes it comes too soon

Thank you for my family
Thank you for my friends
For all of their support and love
I hope it never ends

Thank you for my street dogs
They remind me how to love
Thank you for the aeroplanes
And the view they give me from above

Thank you for this planet
I love it more than I can say
Thank you for each breath I take
Each and every day

Thank you for this freedom
I’m grateful for so much choice
Thank you for this life I live
I’ve so much to rejoice

No comments:

Post a Comment