Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Monday, 1 August 2011

A Wordless End to Europe

From Sardegna to Prague to Hrensko to Bavaria to Sciez, Geneva and Gruyere I have witnessed and shared beauty and friendship. For these moments in time, I am grateful.

Sometimes there are no need for words but to be in the world with an open, grateful heart and a sense of wonder. These last few weeks has been one of those times.

Sunset from Porto Piccolo, Baia Sardinia, Sardegna

Sunset afterglow from Porto Piccolo, Baia Sardinia, Sardegna

Baia Sardinia Beach, Sardegna


My favourite window shutters, Fabriano, Italy

View from the Old Castle, Prague

St Nicholas Church, Prague

Pravčická gate - the largest rock bridge in Europe, near Hrensko, Czech Republic


Kamenice River, Mezni Louka, Czech Republic

Schloss Neuschwanstein, Germany


Schloss Hohenschwangau, Germany


Lake Geneva


M
Me on Lake Geneva!


View towards Geneva Fountain and Lake from St Peter's Cathedral, Geneva


More Geneva


Gruyere Castle, Gruyere, Switzerland


Gryere cheese maturing in Gruyere, Switzerland

Eidelweiss, Chateau-DdOex, Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment