Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

December 11 – Reverb11 - Gracias (Thanks)


Appreciation and acknowledgement are corner stones to building trust and deepening relationships. Write a thank you note or poem to someone who impacted your life in 2011.

It is not possible to single out any one person to say thank you to this year.  There are so many people who have been there for me, supporting me from near and far, equally. Keeping my personal and financial affairs going back in Australia. Offering words of support, encouragement and friendship. Making me feel connected  in a foreign environment when I often felt disconnected and so far away. And sending love, always.

With all of my heart, I say thank you.  

Wat Saket, Golden Mountain, Bangkok

Loi Krathong, Naiharn Lake, Phuket, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment