Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

December 13 – Sabio (Wisdom)


What lesson or piece of wisdom did you learn from a child this year? Did it surprise you?

In India, I was reminded by a group of primary age children, not to take myself too seriously and to throw myself into whatever it is that I am doing and have fun.  We danced and we spun round and round for two hours until sweating and exhausted I had to stop.  Kids know how to have fun in the present moment regardless of what you have or don't have. Sometimes I forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment