Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Saturday, 17 December 2011

December 16 – Viaje (Trip)

Where did you travel this year? What was your best trip? What new places did you explore? What familiar favorites did you haunt? 

I’ve roamed from Phuket to Laos to Bangkok and Kanchanaburi and back to Phuket. Then to Melbourne to London to Bath and Canterbury to Tuscany, Ancona, Milano and Sardegna to Prague to Bavaria to Geneva to Tamil Nadu and Kerala in India and back to Phuket once more. Most of them new places.

I have loved and am grateful for everywhere I have been this year but the highlights definitely were walking part of Via Francigena and my time in India

And of course, I am back to my old familiar haunt that I love, Phuket.

Poppies in Varona, Italy

Houseboats, Kerala, India

Giant cloud over Naiharn Lake, Phuket

No comments:

Post a Comment