Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

December 17 – Reverb11 - Bhakti (Devotion)


What did you devote yourself to in 2011? How will you devote your energy in the coming year?

This year I devoted myself to freedom and travel (to exploring the world and adventure), to writing (my blog, poetry and junk) and to watching and photographing sunsets.

In 2012, I intend to devote myself farther to spiritual practice (meditation, yoga, stillness and learning) and again to writing (a new blog, more junk, my book) and to watching and photographing sunsets (as much as I can in Melbourne).

Sunset from San Miniato, Tuscany, Italy
After the sunset, After Beach Bar, Kata Noi, Phuket, Thailand
Cloudy sunset, After Beach Bar, Kata Noi, Phuket, Thailand

Sunset, Baia Sardinia, Sardegna, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment