Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Friday, 23 December 2011

December 19 – Reverb11 - Drishti (Seeing)


What is your vision for your spiritual practice in 2012? How do you see yourself achieving it?

As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

In 2012, I want to follow my intuition with greater trust and far less doubt.  I want to continue and deepen my meditation practice to help me centre, be with what is and quieten the babble in my head. I want to make prayer a more regular feature of my life to open up pathways to the divine and my own intuition. But it is the practice of faith that is most important to me. To listen to my own guidance and before the babble in my head really starts to fire up, to take a deep breath and leap forward into the unknown trusting myself and trusting life.

Wat Saket, Golden Mountain, Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment