Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Friday, 23 December 2011

December 20 – Reverb11 - Tapas (Heat)


What stoked your creative fire this year? What did your discipline enable you to achieve and/or create?

Getting out into the world and experiencing different places stroked my creative fire this year.  Diving and observing the magical underwater world. Walking through Tuscany. Living in India in such a foreign culture to Australia. And watching sunsets.  All of these things inspired me to write.

This year I created a regular writing habit. I write just about every day.  Sometimes it is just junk but sometimes it turns into poetry or a blog or the beginning of something else.

This year I hit 100 posts on my blog.

Inspiraton @ Elwood Beach, Melbourne, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment