Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Friday, 23 December 2011

December 22 – Reverb11 - Sukkha (Happiness)


Where did you encounter sweetness in 2011?

Sweetness was and is everywhere.  In sunsets, on and under the sea, in the quietness of meditation, in clouds, in the laughter of children as well as in their sometimes shy and serious eyes.  It’s in shared moments with dear friends and family, wine and coffee shared as well as telephone calls and emails exchanged. It is in riding a scooter, the sun on my face, the wind whipping my hair and clothes. It was in being caught up in the moment, dancing deliriously in the rain. It’s in the sandy paws and kisses of my beach puppies. It was in being of service to Indian children, stray injured puppies, and dogs displaced because of the Thailand floods. And sweetness is definitely in the world’s best tiramisu.


Sunset from Trattoria Buongustaio, Naiharn Beach, Phuket

One of my Naiharn Beach puppies

Sunrise over the South Andaman Sea, Thailand, as seen from my cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment