Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Saturday, 24 December 2011

December 23 – Reverb11 - Karma (Action)


Actions speak louder than words. What daily actions will you take this year? How will you start your fresh January mornings?

My mornings will start as they do now: stick my head out the window to greet the breaking day, bathroom, drink some water, meditate and then straight for the caffeine and my morning pages. But in addition to this, I am looking for the extraordinary in the ordinary. I want to observe and capture in writing (and sometimes photographs) the sacredness of every day life.

It is also the year daily exercise returns to my life and I consciously choose to eat healthy and nutritious food without over-indulging.

Sunrise from my cabin window, South Andaman Sea, Thailand, December 2011

Sunrise, South Andaman Sea, Thailand, December 2011

Sunrise from my bedroom window, Chalong, Phuket, Thailand, December 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment