Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Monday, 26 December 2011

December 25 – Reverb11 - Milagro (Wonder)


Illustrate your own personal wonderland — real or imagined. What’s the weather like? Who else is there with you? Use vivid detail.

Recently, I’ve been dreaming of sailing around the world. I don’t know anything about sailing but I love being on boats and in the last couple of weeks I’ve been fortunate to spend time on boats. A live aboard dive boat, a friend’s sailing boat and for the King’s Cup Regatta I was invited on the very gorgeous and big sailing boat, the Capricorn Delaware. She was all wood with an outdoor lounge and dining space, sundeck with cushions and around four or five cabins with en suite. She is too big for me. I’d be happy with something smaller. Somewhere to sleep, somewhere to cook and eat. A spare cabin for friends.  Some space to enjoy the sun. And of course it must have a compressor because I want to go diving in places few if any people have ever been. 

Capricorn Delaware anchored off Kata Beach, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment