Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

December 27 – Reverb11 - Metta (Lovingkindness)


The metta mantras are: “May you be safe. May you be happy. May you be healthy. May you be free from suffering.”

To whom do you wish to send metta?

I want to send metta to everyone!  My friends, my family and everyone else in the world. I want to send an extra little metta to my brother and my niece. I feel they could both use it at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment