Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Friday, 30 December 2011

December 29 – Reverb11 - Poesía (Poetry)


Write a poem. It doesn’t have to rhyme.

Longingly
I hold you
Not wanting to let you go.
Long
We have journeyed together
Soaring high, soaring far
Without limits.
Time
Had no place in our hearts
Until now.
The winds have changed.
And there is a different one for me
That carries me home.
Slowly
I uncurl my fingers
Dripping with grief’s tears
Until I cling no more
And let you go
Free.




No comments:

Post a Comment