Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Saturday, 31 December 2011

December 30 – Reverb11 - Karuna (Compassion)


What compassionate actions do you aspire to in the coming twelve months?

I really want to be more compassionate towards myself, a little less on hard on myself for my human flaws and imperfections

I want to be more patient with others, to love more and close my heart less.

I want to put compassion into action.  I started this year with volunteering but I hope to find a cause to fully support and become a true sacred activist.

No comments:

Post a Comment