Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Saturday, 31 December 2011

December 31 – Reverb11 - Fiesta (Celebration)


What are you celebrating today? What will you celebrate in 2012?

Today I am celebrating endings and beginnings, the pain and the joy, the wonders of this world, our glorious human lives and love. And I will celebrate these things also in 2012.

My father who is a wise, wonderful and generously loving man shared the following New Years wish on Facebook and I want to share it with you all:

“Happy new year is the customary wish, but we all know that life invariably serves up tough moments and sadness. So our wish is that you create your happy moments and find satisfaction in your own strength and courage to navigate through the troubling situations and find the will to offer cheer to those around you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment