Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

December 9 - Reverb11 - Listo (Resourcefulness)


How resourceful were you in 2011? What new ways could you incorporate resourcefulness into 2012?

The one of the great gifts of travelling is that I venture into foreign environments and different cultures where I don’t always understand how things work and I am constantly faced with challenges that I often have to deal with by myself because I generally travel alone.

This year my resourcefulness was called upon in a lot of different ways. Being assertive, remaining calm under stress, problem solving, using intuition and creative communication were key.  Although I tend to rely on myself a lot in general, I did ask for and accept help from others, both strangers and acquaintances.

My inner resourcefulness has always supported me and pulled me through. This I know from a lot of experience.  In 2012, I am interested in building and more freely calling upon the assistance of others.

Me and Sabine on the way to Mango Hill, Pondicherry, India

No comments:

Post a Comment