Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Friday, 2 December 2011

Reverb11 - December 1 - Palabra (Word)

Through reading blogs that link to blogs that link to blogs, I came across a month long daily writing practice called “Reverb11.” Reverb is a means of reflection on the year that has passed and looking forward to the coming year. It provides us with an opportunity to celebrate life and mourn losses together.

This feels like such a timely practice for me not only because another year is ending but because I’m also entering another transitional period in my life as my travelling journey comes to an end. What perfect timing to reflect with gratitude on the year that has been and even better timing to really become clear on what it is that I want to manifest in 2012. And it starts here….

Encapsulate your 2011 in one word. Why that word? What would you like your word to be for 2012? Why?

Watching life in Burlo, Tuscany, Italy
2011 has been the year of freedom. Once again, unshackled from responsibility, no work, no home, no obligations except a few insurance bills to pay. I have been free to roam and explore as my heart has desired. And I have. From Melbourne to England to Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland/France, India, Sri Lanka and back to Thailand. Every day of this year, I have had the freedom to choose what I wanted to do, where I wanted to go, who and what I wanted to see or not see without the constraints of every day life obligations.







Focusing on sunset, Sardegna, Italy
My word for 2012 is focus. Floating in freedom has been gratifying but now it’s time to focus on what I want to create in my life and focus my energy on activities that support my intent. Behind the gift of freedom to myself was the intent to allow that clarity to enter my life. I’ve been hesitant to admit to myself that I know what it is that I want to create, but I do know. Now its time to trust my intuition and focus my energy and time in this new direction and live focused. 



No comments:

Post a Comment