Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 11 – Gracias (Thanks)



Appreciation and acknowledgement are corner stones to building trust and deepening relationships. Write a thank you note or poem to someone who impacted your life in 2012.
There are many people in my life that offer me love, friendship and support in all their different ways and for which I am deeply blessed and grateful.

This year I want to specifically thank my life coach, Myree. You have helped me to heal in deeply profound and life-changing ways. You have held sacred space for me. You have evoked and witnessed my deep spirit. You have cried with me and laughed with me. Your support and belief in my process encourages me to ride out this process of change and to never give up. You are an angel on this earth. I will forever be grateful that I found you and that you are sharing your special gifts with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment