Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 12 – Libro (Book)



What book did you read in 2012 that was most inspirational? Why?
Oh how I love books. I can live without many things on my part-time salary but I cannot and will not live without books. And it’s hard to select a favourite but here goes….


Why? It reminds me how to live and create my life with magic.

I have discovered the poetry of Mary Oliver and David Whyte and have started working my way through their books starting with…



Life, beauty and the unseeable expressed eloquently. I read their words and I feel my own spirit’s longing to express something, my own truth, even just one thing, perfectly and beautifully and hope that I may also speak to and touch one other's heart,


No comments:

Post a Comment