Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Friday, 14 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 14 – Jnana (Self-knowledge)



Name something you did that was completely out of character. How did it feel?
I have started sharing my pain and talking about my grief of losing my mother and Christmas with my family. We haven’t really ever talked about it and for years I have put on a brave face and tried to be okay. It still hurts a lot. I miss my mum and Christmas as I knew it and this time of year is sad and lonely despite all the wonderful people around me.  These conversations and this sharing is so very necessary for my healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment