Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Sunday, 16 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 16 – Viaje (Trip)



Where did you travel this year? What was your best trip?

This year I have travelled inward, peeling back layer after layer of hidden unhealed hurts and grief and releasing them into the light. I have cried a thousand tears. I have sat with my own pain. I am coming out of the darkness, back into the light and I am almost ready for what is next.

Heart-shaped, Rye Back Beach, Melbourne

Brandy Creek Winery

Lavender path, Botanical Gardens Melbourne


No comments:

Post a Comment