Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Monday, 17 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 17 – Bhakti (Devotion)


What did you devote yourself to in 2012? How will you devote your energy in the coming year?

This year I devoted myself to writing (I wrote the first draft of my book not to mention blog posts, journals and poetry) and healing some pretty painful wounds from childhood and the loss of my mother.

In 2013, I intend to continue to devote myself to my writing, to finish my book, to further explore poetry but most importantly I feel 2013 will be the year that the these last few years of transition come together for me, and I will find the form to bring my gifts to the world or that form will find me.  In numerology, it is a 4-year for me and is about “getting down to business.”  I'm feeling it and I'm ready.

Montezuma Cypress, Botanical Gardens Melbourne

Bark of the Montezuma Cypress, Botanical Gardens Melbourne


No comments:

Post a Comment