Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Thursday, 6 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 5 – Sueño (Dream)


What was your dream come true in 2012? What is your wildest dream for 2013?

My dream for 2012 was to write my book and get it in the process of being published. It isn’t quite a dream come true. It is still a work in progress but I have a first draft. I have a book, my own book that I have written and that I am slowly, patiently and diligently editing. It has its own process. I carry chapters around with me and let the pages tell me what they really want to say as the story ferments and deepens. I hope to realize the rest of this dream in 2013, to finish it and get it published.

My wildest dream for 2013 is to walk the whole Via Francigena pilgrim trail from its start in Canterbury (England) to its end in Rome, a whole 1700 kilometres, all by myself, to photograph it and write a book about it.


One of many different Via Francigena trail markers

On the Via Francigena trail, Tuscany


Via Francigena, Tuscany, Italy





No comments:

Post a Comment