Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Sunday, 9 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 9 – Listo (Resourcefulness)


How resourceful were you in 2012? What new ways could you incorporate resourcefulness into 2013?

I think that inner resourcefulness is one of my strengths especially in difficult situations.  In #reverb11, I wrote that I wanted to call upon the assistance of others more freely.  This year has been focused on traversing the inner landscape and I engaged a life coach to support me in this process early in the year.  I have called upon friends and family to help me when required, often after a lot of thought and consideration.  Asking for help is something I’m still learning to do.

In 2013, I suspect that my resourcefulness will be challenged in new and exciting ways and that to move forward along my path I will need to change my thinking, especially about how I see myself, my skills and my abilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment