Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Where I am....


This is where I have been….
in resistance;
a jolting dance -
one step clenching,
against choices I have made
and this place where I am
then one step in release,
accepting what is.
Scrambling,
half-breathing,
flailing
to reach the surface
and the light
that seems so far away.

This is where I am…
in ebb;
retreating,
drawing in,
going deeper,
gathering,
preparing,
waiting
for the next wave of change
and the step,
the leap into the abyss,
I know I must take
to heed the call
I know I must answer.

This is what I am doing….
surrendering,
floating,
accepting,
trusting
the fog and the confusion
and all that is unknown;
relaxing,
opening,
sinking in,
being with silence,
stillness,
breath,
spirit,
self
and not much more.
This is enough.
and all that I need
right here and now
where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment