Connect with me

Hello and welcome to my blog formerly called Gypsy-K. Please note that I am only updating this blog while I am walking from Rome to Jerusalem from September 2015. My online home and permanent blog is at www.kymwilson.com.au. You can also sign up for pilgrim postcards and newsletters here. Thank you for being here and supporting my journey. With love and courage, Kym xx

Saturday, 25 May 2013

Leaving again


The currents of my life are taking me back to Melbourne as I knew they would.  The tide that brought me here had to ebb and recede.

The ocean is not a static pool.  Its currents flow far and wide and the tide will turn again.
Soon.

The question is, when the tide turns, will I fight it and try to stay afloat exactly where I am or surrender and let it take me to where it wants me to be?

For now, I carry back with me all that I experienced and re-experienced here;
Peace.  Love.  Wonder.
The fire of creativity and adventure.
Excitement.
A longing to surrender.
An overwhelming urge to de-clutter and simplify my life.
And gratitude, so much gratitude for this island and the sea that has once again reminded me who of who I really am and that changes me with one breath and one embrace, every time I’m here.

Flying from Kuala Lumpur to Bal

Sunrise in Komodo National Park



1 comment: